Sometimes you need to hide adverts on posts with special content. This can be posts with some nude content or any other content that does not comply to the terms of your adverts publisher. If you have such posts which are not in accordance to the terms of service you can exclude your ads from all these pages with using the new Tags Condition which is build into WP QUADS PRO 1.3.1.
You can use this new feature from the General Settings tab available from the WP QUADS settings WP QUADS PRO->GENERAL SETTINGS
Select from there all tags which are connected to the posts you do not want to see any adverts on:
To get this new feature just update WP QUADS and WP QUADS PRO Plugin to latest versions.
What content is prohibited for AdSense?
Google AdSense does not allow to use AdSense ads on pages which includes the following content:
- Adult content
- Content that advocates against an individual, group, or organization
- Recreational drugs and drug-related content
- Alcohol and tobacco-related content
- Healthcare-related content
- Hacking and cracking content
- Pages that offer compensation programs
- Misrepresentative content
- Violent content
- Weapon-related content
- Content that enables dishonest behavior
- Illegal content
Disable your ads on all pages with such kind of content.
I hope you like this new WP QUADS visibility condition which gives you some extra power to determine where ads are visible and where not on your WordPress website. If you are missing something just leave your suggestion in the comments below.