Do you want to import or export the WP QUADS plugin settings? Exporting and importing WP QUADS settings allows you to use the same configuration on another WordPress site. In this article, we will show you how to easily import/export WP QUADS settings.
- Once you install our WP QUADS plugin then go to WordPress Dashboard ->Navigate to WP QUADS Panel -> Settings -> Tools-> Import/Export option and then click on the “Save Settings” button.
- By using options you can Export the Quick AdSense Reloaded settings for this site as a .json file This allows you to easily import the configuration into another site.
- Export : Once you click on the “Export” option the JSON file will be downloaded
- By using this option you can Import the Quick AdSense Reloaded settings for this site from a .json file. This allows you to easily import the configuration into another site.
- Import: Once you click on this “Import ” button the next screen will prompt you to upload the JSON file from your computer. Once you click on “Choose File” button it will open a new window where you can Choose File and upload the previously saved JSON file.
- Hit the “Save Settings” button.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other Ad company which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible. Just contact us here and we are always available for you.