What are Random Ads?
As the names suggest, the ads will appear at random, which means that if a user sees one ad and then reloads the website, different advertising will display. Essentially, the ad will change with each reload of the page/post.
How to add Random Ads?
To set up Random Ads you need to set up 3-4 banner ads(accordingly to your requirement)
To create banner ads please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Creating Banner ads
1. Download the WP-Quads plugin and click on the General settings.
2. Click on Create ad.
3. Click on the Banner ad and add the banner
4. Upload the banner and add the banner link.
Step 2: Creating a random ad
1. After adding all the banners click Create Ad and click on Random Ad
2. After clicking on Random Ad, select the ads you want to show in the Random ad
3. And place it where you want to show this ad.
That concludes this tutorial.
We hope that was useful. If you have any feedback or questions, or if you want us to build compatibility for any other ad company that isn’t listed in our plugin, please let us know and we will try our best to add it as soon as possible.
Simply contact us here, and we will respond as soon as possible.