Adding new Google AD Manager (DFP) ads is just a click-a-way thing and Follow quick steps below:
Step 1: Once you install our WP QUADS plugin then go to WordPress Dashboard navigate to Dashboard ->WP QUADS
First you need two things “Network Code” and “AD Unit Name” for this follow the below steps
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Admin and then Global Settings and then Network Settings.
- Copy this Network code like below the screenshot
- Now you want AD Unit Name for this click Inventory and then Ad units.
- Copy this AD Unit Name like below the screenshot
Step 2: Click on Create Ad to add an ad just like in the screenshot below.
Step 3: Select the Google AD Manager (DFP) which you can see in the below screenshot
Step 4: Enter your Ad name and fill the below information
- Network Code: Enter your Network code which you have copied.
- AD Unit Name: Enter your AD Unit Name which can be found in the Google AD Manager (DFP).
- AD Size: Select the Ad Size as per your requirement.
Step 5: If you want to add ads in AMP then check “AMP compatibility” option
Step 6: You can configure label and the position of your Ad
- Align: You can individually adjust the position of the ad label and align it to the left, center or right side inside your layout. The default option uses the position you defined in the general settings
- Margin: You can also set the margins of the ads as per your taste and then click on the “Next” button.
- Padding: You can also set the padding of the ads as per your taste and then click on the “Next” button.
- Ad Label: You can also add the Ad Label of the ads for this you need to select this option after that you can add a label and the position of your Ad and then click on the “Next” button.
Step 7: Select where you want to display Ad position as per your requirement.
Step 8: You need to set the Placement of the Ads whether you want to show the Ads on specific Posts/Pages or all posts, etc.
For eg: If you want to show the Ads only for Posts then you need to set the placement like “Post type —> To —> Post”
Same you can follow this for pages as well “Post type —> To —> Page”
If you want to set the Ad only for Single Page/Post then you need to set like this “Post —> Equals to —> Post name” or “Page—> To —> Page name”
Step 9: Once you are finished with all the selection and entrees all is left to publish the ad by hitting the publish button then your ad is live on your site.
You’ll see all your ads in Ads’ section.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other Ad company which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.