In this tutorial, we will show you how to show different ads per language with WPML using WP QUADS and follow the quick steps below:
Step 2: Click on Create Ad to add an ad just like in the screenshot below.
Step 3: After that select Ad as per your requirement For eg: I’ve selected the Google AD Manager (DFP) which you can see in the below screenshot.
Step 4: Enter your Ad name and fill in the below information.
- Network Code: Enter your Network code which you have copied.
- AD Unit Name: Enter your AD Unit Name which can be found in the Google AD Manager (DFP).
- AD Size: Select the Ad Size as per your requirement.
Step 5: If you want to add ads in AMP then check “AMP compatibility” option
Step 6: You can configure label and the position of your Ad
- Align: You can individually adjust the position of the ad label and align it to the left, center or right side inside your layout. The default option uses the position you defined in the general settings
- Margin: You can also set the margins of the ads as per your taste and then click on the “Next” button.
- Padding: You can also set the padding of the ads as per your taste and then click on the “Next” button.
- Ad Label: You can also add the Ad Label of the ads for this you need to select this option after that you can add a label and the position of your Ad and then click on the “Next” button.
Step 7: Select where you want to display Ad position as per your requirement.
Step 8: You need to set the Placement of the Ads whether you want to show the Ads on specific Posts/Pages or all posts, etc.
For eg: If you want to show the Ads only for Posts then you need to set the placement like “Post type —> To —> Post”
Same you can follow this for pages as well “Post type —> To —> Page”
If you want to set the Ad only for Single Page/Post then you need to set like this “Post —> Equals to —> Post name” or “Page—> To —> Page name”
Step 9: You are now in the targeting section. You need to set the Placement of the Ads based on Language.
Step 10: If you want the target the ads based on the Language then you need to the placement like “Language—> To —> Select Language”. Once you select the “Language” option here is a list of the languages after that click on the “Add ” button as shown below the screenshot.
Step 11: Once you are finished with all the selection and entrees all is left to publish the ad by hitting the publish button then your ad is live on your site.
You’ll see all your ads in Ads’ section.
Here is the Output of different ads per language with WPML #
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other Ad company which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.