- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Visit the My ads tab.
- In the sidebar, select your product. For example, if you want to display ads on your website, select “Content“.
- Click +New ad unit.
- Give your ad unit a name. It’s a good idea to use a unique, descriptive name that will help you find this ad unit later.
- In the “Ad size” section, choose the size of the ads that you’d like to show.
In general, wider ad units perform better.
- Select which type of ads you’d like to show on your pages from the Ad type drop-down. We highly recommend that you display both text and display ads.
- By displaying more ad types, you can earn more revenue.
- Click Save and get code.
- In the “Ad code” box that opens:
Leave the code type set to “Asynchronous” (the default), unless you want to use synchronous ad code.
If you’ve chosen to create a responsive ad unit, you won’t see the Code type drop-down in the “Ad code” box. Responsive ad units only use asynchronous ad code.
- Select the ad code by clicking it. You’ll see the ad code highlighted in blue.Example of the “Ad code” box
Copy all of the ad code, e.g., press Ctrl+C (Windows) or ⌘+C (Mac) and paste it into the WP QUADS ad code form:
After doing this you just need to activate this ad.
You need to do this on the tab General & Position:
You are done.
Go to the frontpage, look at a post and see the ad appearing!